Most Popular Products
Price And Quantity
- 01 Unit
- Cheque, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cash on Delivery (COD)
- Packed in cartons.
- All India
Digital Temperature Controllers, offered by us, are highly utilized for digital temperature in various industries. We procure them from reputed manufacturers who engineer them as per industrial requirements by utilizing topmost grade components and raw materials that ensure their unmatched functionality and longevity. Furthermore, before deliver them, the entire range is rigorously quality tested on our all standard parameters like longevity, high functionality, high reliability, optimum finish, accurate results, high efficiency etc. Furthermore, we offer these Digital Temperature Controllers at pocket-friendly rates in numerous standard as well as customized specifications exactly as per buyers' special requirements.
- The Power Supply: 115 / 230 VAC 60/50 Hz
- Temperature Control Output Current: up to 5 A
- Temperature Stability: 0.001C (10 k thermistor at 25C) over one hour.
- Stability across ambient: 0.001C (10 k thermistor at 25C) over an hour ---- Ideal for scanning applications
- Setpoint Resolution: 12 bit D to A
- Digital version provides better set point resolution and stability with low resolution sensors such as RTDs.
- Digital version also offers improved overshoot suppression, 50% faster settling times, and faster calibration.
- High and Low Temperature Limits.
- Heat and Cool Current Limits.
- Digital PID controller with Autotune minimizes overshoot and time to temperature.
- RS232 or USB interface.
- Free Labview drivers or Benchlink software.
- Easy sensor calibration.
- Compatible with multiple sensors - especially for low resolution RTDs.
- Autoranging sensor bias current optimizes sensor feedback voltage.
- Can operate with unipolar current for Resistive Heaters.
Enter Buying Requirement Details
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Private Limited.